To Stage or not to Stage by Debra Presley
Thursday Mar 31st, 2022
The Ultimate question with sellers is, why do I need to stage and organize my home before I place it on the market?
Why stage your home by Debra Presley
- Staged homes maximize the price of a sale and decrease the time on the market
- Staged homes also photograph much better on the internet, where over 90% of buyers do their home searching.
- Buyers will pay more for a house, that is, Show Home Caliber.
- The majority of buyers decide after viewing 7 - 10 properties.
- Staging keeps the property in the Top 10 List.
- Sellers are willing to spend anywhere from 2,000 to 5,000 dollars to get their homes in great shape before placing them on the market. That amount is far less than reducing the price.
- When buyers view your home on the internet, you will be proud and keep viewing yourself with great pride.
- Sellers gain a competitive edge in the marketplace.
- Staged homes gleam with Pride of Ownership throughout while the buyers pay close attention to detail.
- Staging means strategic planning to make your house better than the competition.
Post a comment